Glam Affair & Tableau Vivant @ C88!

segunda-feira, dezembro 08, 2014


Hello my luvs!*_*
I'm here today to show you the new amazing release by Glam Affair that made my heart beat fast!
You know how I love Glam Affair, and paler tones.. so for this new round of Collabor88 they released Sia in 3 tones: Asia, India and the new Polar.
Polar is so perfect for me! I'm in love.
You will find Sia II in 4 options of make-ups.
Oh, and theres another great new, Glam Affair have now appliers for Belleza Venus mesh body *YAY*
The amazing hair you can also find at C88 and it's new from Tableau Vivant.
Hope you like it!
XOXO
 
 
skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II Ice - Polar Tone @Collabor88
hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Snowdrift - B&W @Collabor88
eyes: {Dead Aapples} - Almost Human Spiral - Dried Out
stole: Peqe - Twisted Stole_Light Brown


(Click the images to see it bigger & better quality <3)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores