Live To Rise..

terça-feira, abril 08, 2014


Hello!
Well,well guess i am kinda back!
I had decided to stop blogging for a while, but I can't handle myself so here I am!
I'm here to show you the amazing releases by Glam Affair & Tableau Vivant at the new round of Collabor88 together with some amazing items that you can find at The Secret Affair.
Hope you like my look!
XOXO


skin: -Glam Affair - Aria - Artic
eyes: {Dead Apples} Striking Eyes - Earthy Blue
freckles: -Glam Affair - Aria - Freckles & Moles
hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Springer Hair - @ C88
tattoo: Dethly Productions - Poison Ivy
headpiece: Glam Affair - The Romantic Boho Roses Headband Essential @ C88
dress: . a i s l i n g . Qarth Lady -Black- @ The Secret Affair
.bracers: .aisling. LadyOfHighgarden - Bracers ( Gold ) @ The Secret Affair
shoulders: .aisling. LadyOfHighgarden - Shoulders ( Gold ) @ The Secret Affair
dragon: Alchemy - Wyrmling - Black @ The Secret Affair

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores