Baby let's roll!

terça-feira, abril 22, 2014


Hello babes!!
I know I been slow but Im getting back now after the easter! Firestorm been giving me alot of trouble to take my pictures and I can't get used to any other viewer.
Im' here to show one of the two new releases from TRUTH, cause I'm so in love with this hair, I really am!
As you know that TRUTH hair now has a HUD to change the colors, in the end you will see the options to change the rollers colors too.
The cute jacket I'm wearinf is one of the last releases from Cynful, and I won't be taking it off any time soon.
The red lips are new from Pink Fuel and I must confess, it's just perfect! You will find in several different tones of reds and textures.
Hope you like it!
XOXO




skin: .Birdy. Imogen Skin ~Dusk~ Passion
hair: TRUTH HAIR Betsy 
tattoo: Dethly Productions - Poison ivy
eyebrows: .random.Matter. - Bubsy Star Brows @ Cosmetic Fair
lipstick: [PF] Essential Lipsticks - <Red>
jacket: [Cynful] Cropped Denim Jacket - Black
cigar: [NikotiN]    Slim/Holder_ Premium    (v.4)


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores